EasySecure International, founded in 2005, is a specialist in the field of identity management. In its first 10 years, it immediately won several innovation awards. The number of users grew to over 500,000 in more than 20 countries. In 10 years' time, we expect to be active in more than 50 countries.
We are fully committed to the identity management market with a focus on innovation through the use of cloud software, biometrics, mobile and wireless applications. We continuously invest in the latest technologies and highest quality.
High customer satisfaction is one of the core values of our organisation. That is why we are very proud of the fact that we get many new customers through existing customers. We could not wish for a better advertisement.
The modern and very easy-to-use software developed by EasySecure is used, for example, for access control and time recording in care institutions, retail companies, gyms and industry.
From our offices in Rotterdam and Düsseldorf, we work with a small team on the further success of this company. EasySecure's culture can be described as high innovative, informal and customer-oriented. The development centres in the Netherlands, Romania and Bulgaria are managed from Rotterdam.
Job description - Consultant
As a consultant you are broadly deployable and have a varied job. You take care of the delivery and support of various projects and are responsible for adequately resolving service calls. In addition, you are able to train customers and have customer satisfaction as your top priority. Your tasks include:
- Analyse and identify problems
- Commissioning and delivering software for new projects
- Providing customers and colleagues with second-line telephone support for questions or faults
- Watch customers in their systems via our cloud software
- Manage and monitor maintenance contracts
- Instruction and training of new customers and partners
- Thinking along in process improvements
- Updating and writing documentation for new products
Who you are and what you can do:
- HBO working and thinking level
- 2 / 3 years work experience
- A healthy private interest and experience in ICT
- Good command of Dutch and English
- Command of German language is preferred
- Team player, open and sociable
- Keeping simple records
- Customer-oriented and independently searching for solutions
- Stress resistant
What do we offer? :
- Good salary
- Many opportunities for growth in an innovative sector
- Company car
- Company laptop and telephone
- Nice working atmosphere in a social team
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Please feel free to contact us.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
3047 AC Rotterdam
EasySecure Deutschland GmbH